Vul. Henerala Chuprynky, 5 – office building
Family residence, villa (1889-1890; architect Alfred Kamienobrodski). The villa is part of an ensemble of single family buildings, which partially served to realize the project of developing a comlex of single-family residences in the Kastelivka district. Construction project of the building envisioned it as a freely-situated object, surrounded by a garden plot. Late Historicism (combining Neo-renaissance forms with motifs of Alpine architecture). According to documents, at the time of construction, the object was in the property of Jan Bromilski, whose family was connected with several other construction projects to leave a notable trace in the architecture of late nineteenth and early twentieth century Lviv. In Soviet times the building housed administrative institutions, and after the collapse of the USSR, it became home to offices of various political parties.